Here lately, I have been all about the “Smell-Good.” What does that mean, you ask? It means that I have been using tons of candles and essential oils. Essential oils are really popular in my house right now. Almost every room has a diffuser. I am sure there are tons of people that are more fluent in essential oils than I, but I wanted to share my favorite ones. Here are my top 7 favorite essential oils.
7. Autumn spice: For that cozy feel-good feeling, I love to mix my cinnamon, ginger, apple, and citrus oils together to create an autumn atmosphere. It helps me get in that Hygge mood.
6. Peppermint: I use this one to help with breathing and energy.
5. Fir/spruce: If ever I need a fresh scent, I use this one. The smell of nature and pine trees help me get in a cleaning mood. I usually have it going when I am cleaning and doing laundry.
4. Romance mix: When I am feeling flirty, getting myself ready for a date, or to go out, I put on a romantic blend of rose oil, jasmine, and/or lavender. It definitely helps with the first-date nerves
3. Citrus: When I need to pep up my step and get in a good mood. The citrus oils are the best. Orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime are perfect for boosting my mood.
2. Eucalyptus: I use this every night. It helps with my breathing.
1. stress-relief mix: Stress is never good, which is why I am often (if not all the time) using my stress relief mix. It is a mixture of rosemary, lavender, and sage. It helps with relaxation but also helps with concentration and focus. It’s perfect for those stressful moments. (Like finals)
So those are My Top 7 Favorite Essential Oils! What is your favorite scent to burn/diffuse around the house?